Friday, May 13, 2011

Karminator for the Day

I have an appreciation for weird people, probably cause I'm a little weird myself. But I dont EVER look at weirdness as a bad thing cause it makes everything so much more interesting! Anyways, I saw the Karminator's post about the insane shoe designs..and "High School Bathroom Experience". Well I have gotten a few weird looks in my day. I was shopping in Target one day (specifically in the office supplies aisle) and I saw this awesome tie-dye duck tape, pretty rad stuff. So I stole it....Just Kidding! I definitely paid for it. But there's only so much tie-dye duck tape in this roll, so all of it had to be put to good use of course! Bored outta my gord one night, I found some old shoe-soles and decided to make tie-dye duck tape shoes. :D The end product was a success, and they were worn to school the following day. The shoes got many compliments, and I got alot of disbelieving looks from folks who were probably thinking, "This crazy kid has way too much time on her hands...She needs to get out more." Sadly, thats probably true..

No comments:

Post a Comment