Thursday, May 5, 2011

I Take a Tumble!

One sunny morning my sister, and I were sitting in our French class enjoying the romantic language when disaster struck. my teacher had to sit in my seat to help the kid next to me, so I decided to sit on my sisters lap until he was done. My sister tells me to get up for a minute so she can rearrange her legs, and when i sat back down to by surprise there was a pen waiting to poke my but! I quickly started squirming around in the chair, and eventually slipped off my sisters lap and pushed the desk backwards. Another girl was sitting in front of us, and got the desk fall on her. I'm laying on my back with my legs, and arms in the air laughing hysterically with my sister while this other girl trues to pull the desk off of herself. My teacher came to check if I was hurt, but I was fine! I stayed down there for a while longer because I just could not stop laughing. The girl infront of us gave us a dirty look for making a desk fall on her, but she got over it eventually. i can still picture that disaster of my sister trying to catch me, me falling off her lap, the desk tipping over, and the girl infront of us fighting the desk off. The days when something so funny happens that you can't contain your laughter, are the ones to remember. It was a crazy situation that made a beautiful day even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment