Thursday, April 28, 2011

Most inspirational, crazy, beautiful person

Ke$ha to me is inspirational because she is a spare of the moment kind of person. She lives life to the fullest, and doesnt let fam get to her head. Unlike other artists who are in rehab, and eating an almond a day, Ke$ha is travelling the world and meeting interesting people. She writes her own lyrics, and can play the guitar. She always has something interesting to say, and she can start a party anywhere she goes. In her song "Crazy Beautiful Life" she tells how life is crazy and how she tries to make every moment memorable. Ke$ha jumps out of planes, and parties at drag queen clubs, and talks to whoever she encouters. Even though Ke$ha hasnt been around for that long, she has made an impact on my life. The moment I heard her first song "Tik Tok", I knew I loved her music, and that any other song she comes out with I'll like. Even though she's this party girl, she has another side to her, and you hear it in her songs "Feels Like Rain", and "The Harold Song". Both of these songs arent about partying or being crazy. In a way I'm kind of like Ke$ha because I have a soft side just like her. To me Ke$ha has inspired so many people, and her music can put anybody into a good mood.
                         

4 comments:

  1. I love Kesha! But try not to get TOO inspired by her actions haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I agree, she seems so real compared to everyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ke$ha is really inspiring, good choice!
    And you are like her in a way to haha

    ReplyDelete