Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Twister

The awkward moment when your hiding in a closet from a tornado with nothing but your laptop, snuggie, and phone. My dad, and sister smutted in the closet with me, and my sister and mom in the closet across from us. As we wait, I realize there is no plug in the closet which means I cant charge my computer or my phone. Great times! It keeps getting hotter and hotter as we listen to a live feed on the weather. Turns out the tornado was going right past us so that was good news! Before we got this news we had to wait for an online commercial to end. Who puts commercials on a web page for tornado warnings? Clearly I need the news of a twister at that very moment! I'm sure the website can make money some other way! This post is dedicated to anyone that was harmed in the tornados recently, and for the news cast people who informed everyone right away.
PS. We all lived passed DoomsDay so CONGRATS!

No comments:

Post a Comment